Thirty things I want to do before I turn 30
Anyone who knows me IRL (in real life) knows that a) I LOVE lists and b) I HATE my birthday
This year is a BIG one…THIRTY, and I’m fairly sure that I plan on ignoring it, but before that dreaded date passes by there are a few things that I want to accomplish.
1. Cook at least one thing from every cook book I own
2. Make a new friend
3. Reconnect with an old friend
4. Find my spiritual self
5. Come up with a good business plan
6. Give more to my community (I used to be a very active volunteer bk, but since have not done ANYTHING)
7. Sew something for myself
8. Sew something for my husband
9. Loose 10 lbs
10. Quit salt ONCE AND FOR ALL!
11. Sleep in until 10 am
12. Finish scrapbooking Cake’s baby book
13. Develop a taste for red wine
14. Try Indian food
15. Call my Grandparents at least every other week.
16. Finish painting the walls in the family room, and figure out what to do with the mantle.
17. Lear how to use the snow thrower. (S. Geek travels a LOT, every trip last year I PRAYED we wouldn’t have a snowfall big enough that I couldn’t just drive over it.)
18. Read a Jane Austen book
19. Spend a day being a photographer.
20. Go fishing
21. Go on a canal boat tour
22. Go for coffee by myself, and read a book
23. Go for a pedicure
24. Go for a Vichy Rain massage
25. Cancel Cable
26. Host a board game night
27. Read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
28. Watch Pulp Fiction (I’m tired of people being amazed that I haven’t seen this movie)
29. Stop using paper towels (right now I only use them to clean glass or for in the car)
30. Figure out what to do with all the extra sheer curtains we have lying around the house. (either re-purpose them or give them to someone who can)
That’s it, and that’s enough!