Our Fall List
We wrote out our fall list some time ago, and have actually completed quite a few things off of it already but I thought I’d take the time to share everything on our list!
For some reason, I didn’t take any pictures of Cake decorating our list but I just snapped a few of it sitting on my messy fridge.
Here’s the list, but I’ve put a lot of new things on there but some good old faithful fun ones on here too.
1. Apple Picking
2. Park (a new one, not the one beside the community centre)
3. Make fabric pumpkins
4. Go to the pumpkin patch
5. Jump in the leaves (sooooooon!)
6. Wakefield Steam Train
7. Bake a spider cake
8. Saunders Farm
9. Make a fall foliage collage
10. Nature walk @ Mere Bleue
11. Make a pumpkin snowman
12. Pumpkin decorating/carving
13. Skull and crossbone pillow
14. Trick or Treating (for realz, not just to our direct neighbour!)
15. Make Halloween cookies
16. Turkey crafts
17. Play the fall beanbag toss game
18. Pumpkin craft
19. Make caramel apples
20. Roast marshmallows
21. Millers Farm and Market
22. Make a big spiderweb on the front porch
23. Upper Canada Village
24. Make bat and spider mantle decoration
25. Make the bewitched branches (from MSliving)
Many many fun things left on the list, but luckily I’ve got the time! Also, if you’re in the Ottawa area any weekend for the next few weeks the Third World Bazaar opens this weekend and I highly suggest you go. A lot of fun, and lots of great finds every year I’ve gone. I’ll be heading out there with Maranda on Sunday to check it out, see you there?